Saturday, July 23, 2011

Louis Flores and Suzannah B. Troy, Two Lunatics Exposed!!!



Radial Mental Activist Louis Flores Wrote This

This is Louis Flores and

Suzannah B. Troy, they both made a

comment about Barbara Ricci’s headlines sounding racist/anti-semitism.

Louis Flores and

Suzannah B. Troy are two

lunatics! They get involved in any protest in NYC just so they can exploit themselves, she is erotic and mentally disturbed!


Barbara Ricci answers his remark! Listen to me Mr. Louis Flores, you and your perverted sex toy artist sent me “Press Releases” about your New York City Protest, so therefore, I first thought this story was about "Corruption" until I dug deeper into it. You are no better than Michael Bloomberg, you are completely simple minded and you and your friend the “Artist” are both totally bizarre.


That’s right, I write the headlines on The Westchester News.Com, I did this story, AS IS, where is and how is, as far as I am concerned you are two fruitcakes!!!


Read More


No comments:

Post a Comment